Shipping and handling charges are determined by the merchandise dollar amount of your order before any deductions.
All orders are subject to verification.
Delivery dates at checkout are estimated times provided by the carrier. AP International is not responsible for any shipments that do not arrive by the shipping carrier's estimated delivery date.
International Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately, due to certain embargo restrictions, we currently do not ship all products to all countries.
Countries That Are Restricted From All Shipments:
- Cuba (BIS).
- Iran (OFAC).
- North Korea (BIS).
- Sudan (OFAC).
- Syria (BIS).
Customs and Import Duties
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
AP International does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Free shipping is available to continental US orders only with a total product value of $100 or more. The Free Shipping option is only for the most economical shipping method and does not include any expedited shipping options.
We want to ensure our customers are satisfied with our products. If you aren't satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from us, we will gladly issue a refund of the cost of the item received by apintl.com within two weeks of the purchase date. Please note that unless the return is due to an error or malfunction on our part, we will deduct the cost of shipping and impose a 10% restocking fee from the refund. Items returned must be in original condition with original packing slip enclosed, with reason for return indicated. Products must be purchased from apintl.com to be eligible for refund.
apintl.com is not responsible for returned items lost or damaged in transit.
We recommend purchasing insurance for the item being sent for return from the shipping carrier of your choice.
To contact us concerning a return, please call us at 732.919.6200 or send an email to email@example.com. We will issue you a return merchandise authorization number and provide return shipping details. Only once an item has been received into our warehouse, inspected, and processed, we will then either send a replacement or issue a refund.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the form of original payment within 7-14 business days of our receiving your return.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at +1 (732) 919-6200.
It is AP International's policy that we do not share our customer's information with anyone, for any purpose.
- The information we do collect will be kept for the purpose intended by the consumer. We only collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as information received by us to include consumers on our mailing list, or in purchasing.
- You will only receive an e-mail from us in regard to a pending order.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above e-mail address or phone number.
AP International warrants to the original purchaser that products purchased from apintl.com will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of shipment. If the product proves defective during the warranty period, AP International, at its option, will:
(1) replace the product with a comparable product, or
(2) refund the amount paid for the product, less a reasonable allowance for usage, upon its return.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. AP International shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- a) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment,
- b) to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration degrades performance or reliability,
- c) to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials,
- d) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual,
- e) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials
- f) to replace items that have been abused, misused, or tampered with in any way;
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN BY AP INTERNATIONAL WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AP INTERNATIONAL AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. AP INTERNATIONAL MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT TO ACCESSORIES, PARTS OR MATERIALS NOT SUPPLIED BY AP INTERNATIONAL BUT WHICH ARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS. THE TERM "ORIGINAL PURCHASER" AS USED IN THIS WARRANTY MEANS THAT PERSON, CORPORATION OR ENTITY TO WHOM AP INTERNATIONAL SOLD ITS PRODUCT. AP INTERNATIONAL'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPLACE OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND RELATED ITEMS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL AP INTERNATIONAL AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER AP INTERNATIONAL OR THE VENDOR HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.